We’re glad you’re interested in helping your organization get The Wellness Report. Investing time in this initiative will help you gather intelligent information about your workplace by surveying your most valuable resources – your employees!
Keep in mind as you register:
When would you like your employees to participate in The Wellness Report survey?
- It takes about 5 – 10 minutes to register your organization, and you will be required to answer questions about your organization’s health and wellness initiatives.
- Registration is for Manulife Group Benefits or Group Retirement plan sponsors. Survey participants must be associated with your organization, but not necessarily plan members.
- Before registering, please take a moment to read the Terms and Conditions.
- After registering, you’ll have access to a site that will help you successfully launch and promote the survey in your organization. Many templated communication tools are ready to use and completely free.
- Your organization will be responsible for preparing and sending to your employees all notices and invitations about The Wellness Report initiative.
- Your organization can participate in The Wellness Report during three specific time periods throughout the year. We recommend choosing one and repeating the survey each year during the same time period.
Choose a time period that allows you to have at least 1 – 2 months to prepare your campaign strategy and communication tools. You can use the templates and guides in the Toolkit Centre to do this. Also, consider times that are busier for your organization – you may want to avoid these to ensure you get maximum participation.